SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovebnretired

I've got the Propagating Blues

lovebnretired
15 years ago

Boy O Boy do I ever have the Propagation Blues.

I have traded for shrub cutting from various people. Immediately put them in newly made forsytha pot propagation chamber. Things were going along great.

THEN there was a storm here. It knocked over my set up and I did not realize it.

THEN the family Boxer, puppy, was put out for morning exercise and I still did not realize what was happening.

THEN the Boxer came back in proudly carring in her mouth one of the chewed up cutting.

THEN after holding my breath so not to scream I fell to my knees and begged to Dog to come and share her prize.

THEN she did, playfully giving me every piece in her mouth.

THEN I got myself pulled together to face the death seen in the back yard of my treasured cuttings.

O, YES everyone of them had been carefully chewed and skattered across the back yard.

I immediately put root hormone on each piece of any decent length and incerted them in the renewed chamber.

This chamber is on the back covered patio on top of a 6 foot cabinet. In case of a storm I will bring it in.

Out of the 37 cuttings I now have 54 battle scared pieces of what I do not know. None were wearing Dog Tags when the battle began so their is not positive ID ing them.

Pray for them,,,,,they will need God's help if they are to survive the "Attack of the Dog".

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations