SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blue_ivy_gw

Tina_2

blue_ivy
15 years ago

I just completed a trade with Tina_2, and I am overwhelmed by her generosity!

Initially, she proposed that I would send her certain plants and seeds determined up front, and she would send me a suitable mix of "surprise" plants she thought I might like. An unusual agreement, but I didn't mind. Well, she ended up sending a large box of well-packaged plants and other useful items - just the right mix of stuff I was looking for, stuff I didn't know I was looking for, and stuff I've never heard of, which is always great! It feels like Christmas! : )

She was also great with communication & super nice. Extremely thoughtful.

Thanks, Tina!

Comments (15)

• shar2926
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

I also was lucky enough to have made a great trade with Tina 2
    last month! I recommend her as a very cooperative trader.
    She is a skillfull "packer" and labeled everything! I would trade with her again in a New York Minute!

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Some packets had only a few seeds, but she sent twice as many varieties than I had requested, which easily made up the difference. Every packet was labeled, and everything was packed nicely into a bubble envy with a note....Good communication via email, and prompt mailing. I would be happy to trade again with Tina_2!!

• leecb
    15 years ago

Tina_2 sent me a huge packet of mixed seeds after a unrelated trade with another member went sour.
    She was prompt, a great communicator and even sent me a card with the seed. Her generosity has been a huge encouragement and I'm glad to have met her on here.
    -Lysie

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Tina sent her end of our seed trade quickly. She also sent a bonus packet of seeds that coincidentally was one I lost this year before I could plant it.
    Thanks again for an effortless trade.
    Alana

• happyseed
    15 years ago

I just finished a wonderful trade with Tina. She sent a fantastic amount of wonderfully wrapped plants and tied with velcro tape to tie plants with. I can't remember the name of the stuff but it was a wonderful package with large plants, the velcro wrap, a beautiful card and a special assortment of mixed flower seeds. The communication was also great. I think Tina is a wonderful addition to GW. Thanks again Tina, Sonja

• kasha77
    15 years ago

Tina is certainly a wonderful trader, very friendly, great packer, labels everything well, fun to trade with! Am looking forward to trading with her again!

Thanks tina!

• lantanalover
    15 years ago

I just got a wonderful package from Tina_2! She sent me lots of nice extra cuttings and seeds and a cute card as well! Everything was packaged and labeled very nicely. I would trade with her again. Thanks Tina!!

Tiffany

• ladygreensleeves
    15 years ago

Tina is a awesome trader, great communication,does a wonderful job packing, labeling and fast shipping. Would love to trade with her again! Thanks Tina

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with Tina. She is very sweet and a fast trader. I highly recommend trading with her and will do so again. Thanks for a wonderful trade, Tina!

• miss_daisy
    15 years ago

Tina and I just completed a trade also !! She sends what she says she will send and the plants are healthy happy bunches. She's great with packaging and mailing and uses priority rate with delivery confirmation. I look forward to trading with her again in the future, ( hopefully come spring) :)) hugs to you Tina and thanks for trading with me.

miss_daisy

• redthreaddiy
    14 years ago

When I opened my box from tina_2, I was simply amazed.

She was more than generous with the plants she gave, and everything was labeled and packaged beautifully.

She sent plenty of extras too, which is wonderful since I just moved into my first house and my garden bed is totally empty!

She has excellent communication as well. I can't express how pleased I am with the trade and would absolutely love to trade with her again!

She is very kind and I highly recommended trading with her!

Here is a photo of my plants in their temporary containers until we dig out a huge garden in the backyard. I can't wait to plant them in their final destinations!

• budsnblooms
    13 years ago

I received my trade from tina_2 and was I ever wowed by her generosity. The plants she sent were large in size, she sent a very generous amount and was very pleasant in her communications with me. An excellent trader and person.

• dieg01991
    13 years ago

This could get really long so I will try to keep it short, but I am not happy so it will be hard. Tina has such great reviews here, I feel bad that I had to have such a bad experience with her.

I first contacted Tina through the GW on June 25th to see if she was interested in a trade. She responded the same day, and then we went back and fourth for a few weeks before we decided on a fair trade. We exchanged addresses on July 19th and agreed to let each other know when we shipped. (both of us were very busy and not in a hurry to trade so this is why it took us so long). We agreed on a large trade and I sent her the largest flat rate box crammed full, I could barely close the box. I sent her a few extras too since I felt bad about being slow to get the box out.

I mailed her box on August 2nd and emailed her with a DC number. I asked her to let me know when she mailed my box so I knew when to expect it. I didn't hear anything back from her so on August 8th I checked the DC, and it said the box had been delivered on August 4th. I emailed her to see if she was enjoying the box. She responded two days later (!) and all the email said was "I have not received the box". Shocked, I emailed her back right away with the information from the DC and I told her she might want to contact her PO to follow up. I felt terrible, I was worried that I did something wrong. If were her, I would have been very upset and would have talked to my PO right away! She emailed me back on August 14th and said that she talked to the PO and they said the box should have been delivered, and then she asked me what I wanted to do. I was still in shock but started feeling a little suspicious by this time. There was no sense of urgency at all on her end and I still hadn't heard any confirmation from her whether or not she sent me a box. I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do about her box getting lost or stolen. Not wanting to be rude or pushy, I waited a few days and emailed her on August 19th asking her if she was still going to mail me a box. By this time I wasn't expecting one but I just wanted to know. She replied back on August 20th and said that her daughter mailed my box but forgot to get a DC number. I emailed her back asking when her daughter sent the box. She said "It was around the time you had mailed mine." At this time I am furious and extremely disappointed, I have a hard time believing this. She offered to send another box (and I think was expecting me to send another box). I told her I felt suspicious about this and that I would not be sending her another box. She replied "Ok" and that's it! I would think she would be a little more upset about this, I am very upset!

I want to be fair about this, it is possible that both boxes got lost. I can't help but have some doubts since the DC number that I got for her box confirmed that my box was delivered, and she didn't have a DC number for my box. Plus there was no urgency on her side and she didn't seem the least bit upset about this. My gut tells me that she never sent me a box. I don't know what to think about what happened with the box I sent to her. I have been trading for a few years on GW and have been involved with several trades. I have never had one package get lost, let alone both packages in one trade. I will never trade with Tina again.

Amy

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just did a trade with tina_2. She sent lots of healthy, well packed plants. Thanks Tina

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just had another wonderful trade with Tina.. She sent lots of healthy, well packaged plants, cuttings, seeds, plant markers, she even sent little peat pots for me to start the seed she sent in, all of that along with a very nice card with a note, and lots of extras. Very nice to talk to and great communication. Would trade with Tina anytime.. Thanks for a very generous trade!!!

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES