SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ellen_inmo

When will you get 2006 Wholesale catalogs?

ellen_inmo
18 years ago

When I worked at a greenhouse a few years back, I recall that we ordered seed and plugs in the fall for the following spring. Is this pretty standard for doing orders? If so, when will you receive these catalogs?

I am curious to know, as I am dieing to find out what the new introductions are for 2006. It would seem that you all would have a heads up on this. I admit to being a "what's-new-and-hot" snob when it comes to plants.

I am able to buy wholesale now, so I should be getting some catalogs now for next year, correct? I do not intend to order plugs, I grow from seed exclusively. Is there usually a "deadline" for getting seed orders in? A deadline for plug orders?

I appreciate anyone taking a bit of your time to answer these questions, as I still have much to learn. My "business" is quite small, it would seem rediculous to some that I am even liscensed, but I feel that learning the business/legal end of nursery business will be the most challenging for me, so I figured it was best to start learning when things are manageable.

Oh, by the way, I could not find the answer to this catalog question in any book!

Thanks!

Comments (10)

Sponsored