SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bradleyo_gw

End of summer pics

bradleyo_gw
16 years ago

I don't get around to posting pics much because a.) I've been busy, and b.) I'm at the mercy of my wife who downloads everything. Anyways, here are some pics of my new place and what I've been doing. I also will have a couple of more individualized posts including Randy4UT's Musa velutina's.

Basjoo with beer can for scale

First in-ground trachy being prepped for winter with recently fallen leaves

McCurtain from Alligator Alley going in the ground next spring

Med fan bought as a 1 gal from the beach 2 years ago

Waggy bought this spring, planted in 3 gallon. Almost busted open the 3 gallon pot with its roots despite the size.

Washy filifera grown from seed that germinated in the spring

Y. rostrata going in the ground next spring

3 gal needle from Alligator Alley this spring, now in a 7gal pot, going in the ground next spring

Robusta that was just putting out its first fan leaves this spring

Centennial Spirit Crepe Myrtle planted 2 weeks ago. $7 at Lowes, hope it makes it.

New bed that I'm working on. The red maple is coming down and the previous island that was there will be a raised desert bed including the Y. rostrata, cacti, maybe an agave and a Y. Gloriosa or aloifolia.

Date palm grown from seed. The date was used for cookies Christmas 2005.

My 3 year old daughter who is presenting the unheated sunroom where my potted plants will be spending the winter.

The small $70 space heater from Sam's Club which hopefully will keep my unheated sunroom warm enough to sustain all of my plants.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting