SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
no_clue

My experience w/ Upland Nursery

No-Clue
11 years ago

has not been a good one. :( Perhaps after working w/ JJ's Jon, FC's Carol and Fuzzy in Hawaii, I have certain expectations that are not being met.

Every time I spoke to Marlee or Ed at Upland... I was made to feel like I'm bothering them. They were short, rude, and accusatory. I have a few named varieties that I'm looking for but they refused to tell me if they have them... they said I must go in to see for myself. Why would I drive over an hour each way if I don't know whether or not they have what I want? They act like they are doing me a favor or something.

Contrasting that to my experience at FC's where after answering all my questions Carol even invited me to stop by for a visit if I'm ever around South of Miami. Fuzzy has been sweet as well... calling me every other week to update me with some of the plants I am looking for. But no one compares to JJ's Jon. That guy spent numerous hours talking/showing me his plants. He never rushes me, never made me feel like I'm bothering him, never rude, and always so helpful! Not to mention having awesome plants. I will always be his loyal customer.

With that said, I'm taking my business else where. Upland can keep all their plumerias with their uppity attitude!

Comments (22)