SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plumienewbie2

How to help plumeria out of transplant shock?

plumienewbie2
10 years ago

Please help! :( I'm afraid I might lose my plumeria. I transplanted them 3 days ago, when it had been hot and sunny for a long time. But the night after I replanted them, it stormed. The last few days have been cold and rainy off and on, and I always seem to bring them out when I think it'll b nice, and then after I leave it'll start raining. Lately it's been in the 60's and 70's and the day goes from sunny to rainy on an off, literally all day. I brought them inside today because the weather says that it'll get down to 40 tonight!

But of course I hadn't thought about how my plumies would take the temperature being in new pots, especially since i noticed a few roots accidentally broke off of the one that's doing badly. My one is doing okay; a little droopy but otherwise fine. But the other is very droopy and just looking very sickly. I had to zip-tie the two branches together because one wants to droop down considerably.

I don't know what to do for them because of this terrible weather we've been having! Help?

Comments (13)