SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greenclaws

Desert Rose Adenium Obesum pics for Zacbit

Hello again Zacbit, firstly I am no expert with DR's, I have a lot to learn about them from here and from a couple of sites, so I'm just hoping what little bit I do know from personal experience may help you. DR's seem to fit into several categories including the Plumeria Forum, but also the Cactus/Succulent forum and the Tropicals as threads about them are found on all three here on GWeb. You can use the 'search option' to look for info on the other forums that may also help you.

Ok, lets see..to post a pic directly into the message box, just go to your photobucket pix and copy and paste the 3rd line of info from under the pic (the HTML tag) into a message box that you're writing in here on GW. Lots of codes will appear, go to preview to check, if not adjust its position etc, when OK, click submit....any probs just ask and I'll check back or somone else may come in to help. No need to do anything with the 'Link' options to do the above.

Now for the close ups..

this one below refuses to grow straight no matter what I do with it!! Think it needs re-potting a bit lower to stabilise it more, perhaps then it will do as I wish, who knows??

Finally, you ask where we are in the UK, its slap bang in the middle...aka the 'Midlands', in the north of the county of Staffordshire and the area called the 'Staffordshire Moorlands', near the theme park of Alton Towers. We have miles of open countryside all around us and we live in a small village of 100 or so houses. Glad you like the view..we do too!

Regards, Gill.

Comments (6)