SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
markyd311

Introduction and question about wrinkled leaves

markyd
13 years ago

Hello everyone! My name is Mark. I'm from Yukon, and I started my first garden this last spring. I'm learning a lot as I go.

My question is pertaining to wrinkled leaves on my habanero plants. These plants were put into the soil in May sometime. They pretty much just got bigger throughout the summer, with very few (if any blooms). I was OK with that, as I wasn't expecting to get much until fall anyway considering how late I planted them. Well, now they are absolutely exploding with blossoms and peppers! I'm very excited. That said, while they are producing well, the leaves have become very wrinkled. I don't have any bugs on the undersides of the leaves, as far as I can tell. I have been applying Fox Farms growbig and tiger bloom per the recommended feeding schedule for about the last month.

Should I be worried about the wrinkles? The peppers seem to be growing pretty well, but the wrinkles just don't look right. I don't want to lose these!

By the way, what color should these be when ripe? I have no idea what variety these are, and have no idea when to pick them. Thanks in advance for any advice!

mark

Comments (16)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm