SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jadamaria

I think my neighbor stole my Peonies!

JadaMaria
11 years ago

What should I do about this. I've been so busy planting other things all over my yard and Peonies take such little care I didn't notice they were gone. There are a bunch of peonies there and it seemed to be growing, but then my mother came over today and asked where they were?? I went and looked and they're GONE!! I HAD 2 kinds there's one that we call the Strawberry sundae because it's pink white and a little dot of red in the center (the cherry) :) The ones that are gone are the pink ones, they were huge and ranged in color from a pale pink to almost white and smelled SOOO good! I looked over into my neighbors yard and they have a whole bunch that look just my missing ones. Which they never had before. They always used to comment on mine and how pretty they WERE. What used to make me mad about them was that they would pull them through the fence (on their side) just before they would bloom and then I couldn't pull them back because once they bloomed they wouldn't fit. I thought that was weird, but I never thought they'd do something like that. I looked for a dead plant there is nothing there. Is this even possible?

Comments (7)