SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jujujojo_gw

Jaunt to Shenzhou Tree Peony Park, Luo Yang, China

jujujojo_gw
10 years ago

Lots of interesting blooms! The colors in the picture are somewhat not as good as the real thing. It could be caused by the overcast day, or an incorrect setup of the camera.

Click to see larger images!

This lovely TP is very close to the normal red color.

People are holding some products they purchased.

This post was edited by jujujojo on Sun, Jun 1, 14 at 17:23

Comments (8)

• lenie
    10 years ago

Wow those peonies are really beautiful !!thanks for sharing!!

• jujujojo_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Posted by lenie zone 7 (My Page) on Sat, May 4, 13 at 22:33
    The original pictures are really large. I am not sure how you can get them from pb website. Probably click and choose some options. The original-sized pictures are more conveying.

Ok, I figured out. Click on the image. Then double click the image in pb. Then click the plus sign on the bottom right corner. The original images are huge.

Notice that tree peony shima nishiki which has most vigorous growths yielding totally red flowers.

This post was edited by jujujojo on Sun, May 5, 13 at 16:01

• jujujojo_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

• jujujojo_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This post was edited by jujujojo on Mon, May 6, 13 at 12:51

• jujujojo_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Posted by jujujojo (My Page) on Mon, May 6, 13 at 12:49

I just checked. The two-tuned TP has cultivar name "Hua er'qiao" or "Er'qiao" meaning "two-sisters". Some also interpret the name as "clown".

This post was edited by jujujojo on Sat, May 25, 13 at 13:41

• jujujojo_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I did not go this year. But these pictures from last year should be good ;-)

• pwin
    9 years ago

They are exceptional! Thank you for posting. I loved them all. What a show! Do you happen to know what is the white/green one? I'm just curious.

• KarenPA_6b
    9 years ago

Yes, thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of peonies from your trip. I really enjoy looking at them. It must be very nice to see them in person. I am sure I will be overwhelmed.