SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rdback

Free Seed Offer

rdback
15 years ago

Hi folks. Ive just gone through my seed inventory and found I have a few to spare. So, I figure I might as well share. Take a look at the list and, if you find something of interest, follow the Directions, abide by the Rules and theyÂre yours. This is not an exchange; itÂs a seed for free offer. However, should you have extra seeds from any extreme heat pepper (say, >300k shu) that youÂd like to share, you can certainly throw those in the envelope *smile*.

Enjoy and have a great growing season.

Rick

P.S. The original seeds for many of these varieties originated from fellow GW members. This seed offer is a way for me to thank them for their generosity and to continue the spirit of sharing.

RULES:

- Sorry, open to U.S. residents only.

- If/when varieties become unavailable, I will post that information to this thread. So, please read to the end of this thread to see if what you want is still available.

- You may select up to 10 varieties from the list below.

- Do not send metered postage. It is only good the day of issue.

- Requested seeds will be reserved for you for 10 days. After that, they go back into inventory.

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 1: e-Mail me your choices (10 max). I will reply to your e-Mail with my mailing address.

STEP 2: If you do not receive a return e-Mail from me within 2 days, post as such to this thread.

STEP 3: Address a SMALL (4" x 7") BUBBLE envelope (SABE) to me and affix proper postage (if you use the 4 x 7 SABE and small bags it should be $0.83).

STEP 4. Inside the envelope, include the following:

--> a completed address label I can attach to return the envelope to you.

--> loose U.S. postage stamps - at least the same amount it costs you to mail the envelope to me (if you use the 4 x 7 SABE and small bags it should be (2) $0.42 stamps).

--> Include individually labeled coin envelopes or SMALL plastic bags for each variety.

--> Make sure the seed envelopes/bags are individually labeled.

--> Include a list of the peppers you are requesting (just to be safe).

STEP 5: Mail the envelope to me.

STEP 6: When your seeds arrive, please send me an e-Mail to let me know.

YouÂre done!

NOTES:

- Coin envelopes or small plastic bags can be found at Walmart in the Crafts dept.

- Weekend requests will not be answered until Monday.

- Plants are Open Pollinated and not isolated, so crossing is a possibility.

- Samples will be small (~15 seeds) to share with as many people as possible.

- All seeds harvested from my plants during the 2008 growing season.

- All varieties germination tested > 80%.

- Heat ratings are my opinion - yours may vary.

- This Naga Jolokia is c. Frutescens, NOT c.Chinense. The heat level is under 100k shu.

- I donÂt have tons of seeds for each variety; some are less than 10 offers. So be fast and be first lol.

- For additional info on each pepper, use the link below and search the database.

IÂm not going to keep this offer open very long so, if youÂre interested, act fast!

2009 PEPPER SEED OFFER

SWEET

Antonia Rhomedia

Corbaci

Golden Marconi

Jimmy Nardello

Padrone

Tangerine Pimento

MEDIUM

Purple Jalapeno

Santa Fe Grande

Sport