SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ceresone

Rest Of December,07

ceresone
16 years ago

Thought I'd do it a bit different, since so many are busy with the Holidays, and not so many posting. Me? I'm always here, posting or not.

Gldno, hope your generator wasnt needed, or worked well if it was. We were on the freeze line, again, one morning had ice on the trees, but it was gone in a few hours. Looks as if we're in the eye for the snow storm friday night and saturday tho--and I have to go to town sat. morning.

Anyone ever read John Jakes? He has the North and South books, as well as the Kent Family Chronicles.

Like I said, I'll read anything, But especially like John Sanford, Patricia Cornwell, James Patterson, David Baldacci, Iris Johanson, Stuart Woods, Nora Roberts, Dean Koontz,-and so many more on the same theme.

Guess this is a time of year to "take stock" of what you have, and what you want to add.

I have tame blackberries, elderberries, apples, pears, peaches,plums,cherries, walnuts, pecans, nectarines,

And come spring, I'm going to set out 3 more apples, 3 plums, blueberries, and red raspberries. My raspberries did well untill the blackberries crowded them out. I'd also like to have a couple hazelnuts. Then sometime during the summer, get the beds ready for strawberries, asparagus and rhubarb.

Think I've forgotten anything? Had to have laser on my eyes again last week, I didnt know anything could go wrong after cataract surgery, but it can--thought I was going blind! Seems in some people, blisters form behind the lens, and has to be taken care of.Also, the hand surgery that I had done first has infection--after all this time!!

Hope everyone has hay that needs it--I paid 6.75 for grass hay this week, only bought what my Jeep would haul at that price!

Awww, William, you must've seen the post on my Rattlesnake!Offical MSHP9.

Do be careful in this weather, Everyone--and dont get to busy to post!! I live my life vicarious!! LOL

Comments (29)