SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ceresone

How about the week of Nov.5-11,07?

ceresone
16 years ago

Lets start up the week in progress, O.K?

Trying to get my raised beds defined better, before cold hits, had them tilled few years ago, and lost definition. Wish I had a few hundred more concrete blocks, think Ive ran out.

Wasn't yesterday beautiful? Better look close at the trees now, think they're as pretty as they're going to get, even tho a few of the oaks are still green.

Re-newing the thread on what the animals are going to eat this winter-its scarey!!. what few acorns there were on the trees fell off, undeveloped!The elderberries, that weren't even up when we had our freeze, didnt produce anything. Blackberries, wild cherries--nothing has normal amounts.And if most people are like us, with the prices rising so fast, we cant feed wild animals and birds like we used to.

I still have tables full of tomatoes ripening, picked the last of the garden yesterday. Found it takes too many paprika peppers to make paprika, for me to grow again!

Next year--3 Ananas Noire tomatoes, 3 Pineapple, or Mr. Stripey, and 3 Cuoro De Toro, for eating.

For canning, Wayahead, Super Marazono,Amish Paste, and Jaune Flambe. Cherry tomato-- Isis Candy, and Black Cherry.

Total for summer--6 Opossums, 1 Racoon, (deceased,) dozens of turtles--And how can I ever defeat Armadillos????

Best to everyone!

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath