SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tryingflying2003

oops! i think i killed my house plants?

tryingflying2003
18 years ago

how bad is it for most of the leaves on house plants to go brown? i took them out side to water them realy good on a warm day! then it rained so i could not bring them in dripping and then i went to bed and it turned cold! I have brought them back in the house and put them in front of bright windows and some in my sun room area. how bad do you think it is or do you think they will come back?

also another question ... what do you do with your plants that are out side during the winter months? do you have to weatherise them or so you let them do what ever nature has them to do?

and can you moved bulbs that you left in the ground after the plants come up? i have some elefant ears and some glads that i forgot to dig up!

ok last one this post lol... what type of plants will grow or at least not die in the winter months in souther oklahoma? i live near Ardmore and i had an ok bed last summer... in the shade of my front yard but these winter months i have a dirt bed! and it just kinda looks bad any ideas for next year?

thanks love all the post and photos i am hopping to learn how to post my photos ... that is if my poor babies make it thru this!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting