SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kj14_gw

Virgin to Gardening...

kj14
17 years ago

Hi all,

I'm glad I found this web site, it seems everyone is helpful. I am a young mom who has recently taken up gardening. My problem however is time. I work full time, go to school, and my son is in many sports. That being said, I buy seeds, plant them where I think they'll look good, (with regard to the sun requirements)water and miracle grow, and then wait impatiently for everything to bloom. Not smart, I know. This year I may have screwed up. I planted Cosmos, Canterbury Bells, Sunflowers, Bachelor Buttons, Candytuft, Zinnia, Morning Glories, Moonflower Vines, Four O'Clocks, Alysum, and more that I can't remember. I wasn't careful about keeping the seed packets, and there's a couple beds that I don't have a clue what's coming up. I have a lot of green, but the only blooms so far are on the Zinnia and Alysum. I don't even think that the Cosmos ever even came up! (I'm not sure as the Four O'Clocks are a huge mass of greenery and could be hiding Cosmos somewhere). Any advice from anyone on the other plants?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022