SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mirka_g

Seed swap update and directions

mirka_g
14 years ago

So as not to confuse anyone I am manure queen. Gathering will be January 3, 12ish. We confab, swap then we dine.

I do nto fret about what anyone brings, we eat whatever is brought.

I do not do disposables if any one wants to bring napkins that would be fine , other wise, we use paper towels.

I am at 5707 Old Temple Hill road

temple hills 20748. There are 3 unconnected pieces of old TH , I am on the section at the top of the hill off Temple hills road at St stevens baptist church. If by chance the road is parked on both sides just drive thru the lot and come out the next exit on the left. It is safer.

If coming from the North on the beltway, exit branch Ave S(route 5). take the 2nd exit and turn right onto Allentown, Trn right at the 3rd light onto Brinkley . Go abt 1mi to Temple Hills (light) and turn right. take 2nd left at top of hill. I am 2nd house on rt in 2nd block.

From the South on the beltway get off exit 4A(east to miss as exit sign is at the turn for the ramp) turn left at 2nd light at end of ramp. onto Brinkley road at gnhouse

Proceed to temple hills road and turn left at light. proceed as above to Old TH rd on the left.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus