SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
julie_mn

WANTED: Out of Town Paticipants and Volunteers Winter Blues S.S

Julie
17 years ago

Last years mail in version of the Winter Blues Seed Swap was a welcome addition to the swap for many folks- and I look forward to offering this feature again this year with help from willing and wonderful volunteers!

For those of you who frequent our Minnesota Gardening Forum, and can not attend the swap on Sunday January 21st- and still want to participate- this is for you!

You can mail your cleaned, individually packaged seeds in- and a voulenteer "buddy" will offer your seeds to be shared with those at the swap- and re-fill your envelope with your wants as listed in a note you have provided- (if they are there to be had)- and sent back to you in the same envelope with the additional postage you included with your seeds.

There are sure to be some surprises in your returned envelope- as there is no way to tell what will arrive to be shared!

If you are interested in the mail in version- or in volunteering to "adopt" an out of towner at the swap- please post below- or e-mail me through my page here at GW-

Julie

Comments (15)

Sponsored