SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ken_adrian

how to get a hosta boy out of a funk

show up with 25 odd hosta you claim you owe him ... plus a few others from a third party ...

go figure...

thanks dave and todd ... spent all day yesterday trying to get them all planted ....

too bad todd couldnt jump in the car and come along .. maybe someday ...

yeah .. yeah.. i know you want a list.. i dont have it on the computer yet ...

all i know is.. i finally got moon river back in the garden...

so he pulls up.. and the entire back of the minivan is filled with pots.. and i am eye-ing certain of them ... figuring.. as usual ... that mine are all the plain ole carp .. and the really cool ones will be pulled out.. discussed and put back in ... pure torture.. thats how it usually goes... lol .. BUT NO >> I GOT THEM ALL ..... who-ray ....

dave.. you have to come some time.. and skip the other party .... bring todd and the body guard ... and give me the body guards email in a private post ....

and.. it never fails to amaze me.. the hybridizers.. who can predict heritage... who g-ma and g-pa were.. based on flower color or shape... what was it dave.. anything with dark purple and bell shaped... is ventricosa based... so the leaves are usually about the size of your hand.. and usually sparkly .... i mean ... i really enjoy it.. when i get a hardcore.. that can teach me things i dont know ... or forgot .. truly an inspired visit.. though.. as usual .. too short ..

ken

PS: be sure.. i dug him up a treasure or two ... and some plain old stuff for him.. so he will show up again with a another trunk full .. lol ...

Comments (7)