SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sassy7142

Foliar Nematodes

12 years ago

I'm late this year spraying for nematodes and just today received a gal jug of neem oil that I ordered from ebay. Problem is I forgot the water-dishsoap-neem oil receipe that I had used last year, and the ebay seller didn't send instructions with the oil. I had to do a search to find instructions and below is what I found.

Notice that it list neem oil for nematodes.

~Sassy~

Neem Oil for the Garden-

100% pure neem oil is used for organic gardening to protect plants against pests and is eco-friendly. Use as often as needed for insect-repelling, fungus growth and nematodes.

Our Neem Oil is very high in purity with an azadirachtin content of over 1500 ppm, and guaranteed to be free of Aflatoxin (a nasty mold that commonly grows on herbs and seeds.)

Neem Oil for the Garden helps combat fungus on Orchids and is effective against insecticide-resistant pests. Environmentally friendly and non-toxic to mammals and birds and does not affect beneficial insects. It can also be used to keep pets free from ticks and scab mites.

Directions: Usage rate is one teaspoon Neem Oil per quart or four teaspoons Neem Oil per gallon of water. Add 1 teaspoon of an ecologically friendly dish detergent to a small portion of the water as an emulsifier. Add the Neem Oil and mix well. Add remaining water, stir well and use immediately. For outdoor gardens, we recommend spraying at dusk to allow the oils to soak into to the plant and soil. Do not spray in full sun. Use as a foliar spray and soil drench, spraying both the top and underside of the foliage. Repeat spraying once a week for 5 weeks.

Your garden will be safe for immediate use after spraying. Wash fruits and vegetables prior to consumption. TheraNeem Organix Neem Oil for the Garden may also be used on pets and livestock.

Comments (6)