SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cfb123_gw

Ideas for MG literature to promote our group

cfb123
18 years ago

Hi everyone:

I am a brand new MG and giving it my best to become involved in our struggling county group.

In an effort to try and do better at promoting the MG program, the agent asked if I'd be willng to design a tri-fold flyer. Let me mention I am not a graphic designer, but do have some experience at doing things like this.

So...is there anyone out there who has done something like this before? Will you share some ideas or give me a little insight for this project? I feel a bit inadequate in knowing just what should be focused upon as far as the text as obviously the "message" in this flyer needs to be short and sweet. (Yes, I do have the mission statement that I can certainly pull information from.)

I will have the official logos that I can use for part of the artwork.

Also, if anyone reading this has designed a flyer or similar and doesn't mind e-mailing me the flyer so I can get some visual ideas, I'd sure be eternally grateful! I am NOT desiring to copy nor steal anyone's work! I'd just like to see what other groups out there are providing to the public :-)

P.S. This flyer will be one small way towards trying to revitalize a sorely neglected county program.

Thank you. Claudia

Comments (10)