SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donrawson

Goodness Gracious...look at THIS hosta!

donrawson
13 years ago

Someone on the forum mentioned this one last week...too new to have a photo on the Hosta Library...and too new to even find out who's selling it! (I got mine from Rob's Canning's Club Lakeside along with a few other beauties.)

It's called Goodness Gracious, and my goodness...look at how WIDE the margin is on this thing!!! Coming from Amy Bergeron of Walters Gardens, Goodness Gracious is spectacular sport of Satisfaction. One source says that Goodness Gracious is "...a possible tetraploid that improves upon an already fantastic hosta with an extra wide, gently undulating gold margin circling the deep green leaf. The broad, pointed leaves have deeply impressed, prominent veins and excellent substance."

But so far, the extremely wide margin is WHAT REALLY STANDS OUT! Like the MyHostas Database says, Goodness Gracious exhibits "...a much wider margin that really makes for a heck of a plant!"

Here's a leaf on the plant I received from Club Lakeside. I can't wait to see a whole clump like this!

{{gwi:1042625}}

Comments (15)