SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tammy_owens9081478

New to Irises...I need help!

Tammy Owens
15 years ago

Good morning everyone, I am here to find out how to cure my exploding iris addiction. I am already addicted to roses and I know there is no cure for that. In the last three weeks I have been ordering irises like crazy....any website that has decent prices and is still taking orders I am drooling over. I have even gotten some really good sized ones from a good seller on ebay. The thing is, I have never had irises until just now. So here I am buying and buying and planting and planting and hoping for the best come spring. I seem to be attracted to the pale blues and whites. But I did buy some pink, and some yellow. And now I find myself looking at the reds and the bronzes....Help! I don't want to overload my circuits... I even bought a box of rhizomes for postage and got about 60 un named iris rhizomes..... And thankfully Blue j irises had already stopped taking orders when I found that website... how do I stop the insanity? Does it slow down? I know with roses when I first started I bought everything I could, now I buy only what I like and know will thrive here...can I at least hope for something like that to happen? I really want to learn as much as I can about them too.

Tammy

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?