SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjpaddy

hibiscus, crape myrtle, angel trumpet, and sweet potato vine(?)

19 years ago

Since i have questions about several different plants, I figured this was easier than going to each individual forum. So, here goes...............

(1) I cut my hibiscus back in early spring to make it fuller and it has only bloomed two flowers since I did this. It is much fuller, but no flowers. (?)

(2) how do you make crape myrtles bloom profusely? i see some that have so many flowers that the limbs are sagging, i want mine like that. (??)

(3) I have an angel trumpet that is about 4 ft. high but has yet to bloom. my neighbor got one from the same batch, at the same time and her's have already bloomed quite a bit. Any ideas? (???)

(4) i have sweet potato vine both in a container and in the ground. the ones in the container seem to be constantly droopy, whereas the ones in the ground almost always look good. I thought these were supposed to be great container plants. Ideas again? (????)

I seem to be having quite a few blooming problems, huh? Thought maybe someone might have some answers. Thanks in advance. (:

Comments (9)

Sponsored