SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
iamgrowerman

Huge Changes from Advanced Nutrients???

iamgrowerman
15 years ago

I've looked all over and I can't believe no one is talking about this. Did I actually get the scoop on something for once? This is so cool, you're gonna flip.

Okay, so I just got back from the hydro shop. I was lookin at nutrients and trying to decide what to get for my next grow and I was chatting with the guy who runs the place and he said I should wait like a week or so if I could, which of course got me curious.

He says that Advanced Nutrients has got some huge changes that are coming out any day now. They're calling it the "Bigger Yields Nutrient Flowering System". He showed me some brochures they'd sent him because he's on the "beta list" or something like that. I guess they send him stuff they're testing. He actually let me keep the brochures cause he had several. I tried scanning them but I can't get my scanner to work I'm not sure what's wrong with it but I'll try to get it uploaded so everyone can see it.

Here's what it says.

First off, adjusting pH is over. Done. According to the brochure as long as your water is between 5.0 and 7.5 you don't have to touch a thing. Thanks to "propriety technology called pH Perfect" it sets itself to the perfect pH without any extra work from you. The shop guy said it really works, he didn't believe it at first but it does. We'll see.

Oh, another cool thing. They adjusted the concentrations on everything so that you use 4ml/L for all your base nutes and 2ml/L for all liquid supplements and 1g/L for all dry supplements. Makes it really simple to measure things.

Everything is divvied up into four "levels" of growing expertise. You've got "Hobbyist" with you base nutes and Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, B-52 and Overdrive. "Expert" level adds Piranha, Bud Candy, and Final Phase. "Professional" level adds Tarantula, Nirvana and SensiZym. And the "Grand Master" level adds Bud Ignitor, Rhino Skin, and Scorpion Juice.

From what I can tell "Bud Candy" is a new kind of Sweet Leaf, "Bud Ignitor" looks like a Bud Blood upgrade, and I'm betting that Rhino Skin is the new Barricade.

Oh, and it says under each of the levels beyond Hobbyist in red letters that a certain percent yield increase is guaranteed. 17% for Expert, 33% for Professional and 47% for Grandmaster.

Let's see... what else...

Oh yeah, all the stuff is "new and improved". They bundled up everything together. The Grow/Micro/Bloom and Sensi nutrients are "4 in 1" with the base nute, Enggy's H-2, Enggy's F-1, and Wet Betty. It's all pre-mixed in the perfect proportions.

The organics side has Iguana Juice mixed "5 in 1" with the H-2, F-1, Mother Earth Super Tea, and the Organic Wet Betty.

Bud Candy comes pre-mixed with the right amount of CarboLoad so you don' need it at all. And Nirvana comes pre-mixed with the Mother Earth Super Tea.

It looks really cool. As advertised this is as close to a "Set It and Forget It" hydroponics program as I've ever seen. Maybe a "Growing for Dummies".

Anyone else seen this?

Comments (18)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!