SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lora_in

3rd and fianl dwarw id

18 years ago

Hi Folks,

Just one more,please?

This was labeled Betty Boo. Again,I can't come up with any match searching google.

{{gwi:1014734}}

She is a pretty little thing! Again,blooming now in Z5,moderate growth rate. Thank you,Lora

Comments (3)

• 18 years ago

Lora,

If I were you, I'd take your pics to the vendor who sold you these irises and ask that person to properly identify the irises for you, or at least refund your money for them.

You are quite correct. There are no irises registered under the names 'Betty Boo' or 'Mr. Rogers'.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea who your irises really are, or even if they are registered cultivars at all.

Laurie

• 18 years ago

There is one named Betsy Boo. Historic Warburton 1974 SDB E-L 14" Pale red self, deeper B

I thought I had a picture but do not..

I know that many that were labeled pale red where more pink than red.

Hope this helps, you might try a google image search and see what comes up

D

• 18 years ago

Hi Laurie,
    If I could remember where they came from I would give it a try. The tags are professionaly printed like the kind that come from wholesale vendors but there is no supplier name on them. I guess they knew they were the wrong thing & didn't want to put their name to it.
    Hi Denise,
    I did find a photo of Betsy Boo and it just might be right.Soft,peachy-pink with a tangerine beard,Award of Merit in 80 ?
    I guess it really make no difference if the have a name or not,I enjoy them for the beauty they bring to a tough spot. The only real reason I need to know is that people ask what they are. The dwarves are not at all common where I am. Pass along Historic iris are all over town and at the cemetary but not modern hybrids. Lora

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County