SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandykk_gw

Forever and Forever

sandykk
18 years ago

Had this waiting for me in my inbox this morning. Wondering if anyone has seen or has one of these?? Wasn't sure if I was allowed to post website or not, so I just posted the info for it.

Sandy

P.S. Picture is beautiful. I'm thinking about going up to pick up one.

Hydrangea 'Forever & Ever'

Are you a Plant Pioneer?

We are pleased to announce a new "ever-blooming" hydrangea, not yet officially introduced - 'Forever & Ever.' Developed in Holland, 'Forever & Ever' is making its way into the US for the first time. We have not thoroughly tested it, but 'Forever & Ever' is so outstanding we just couldn't wait to share it with you. If you are a plant pioneer and want to try something that no one else has - this is it! If you already have Endless Summer and room in your garden for another hydrangea, this is the one to try; 'Forever & Ever' is sufficiently different from Endless Summer.

Forever & Ever -- New Repeat-Blooming "Mop Head" with Great Potential

Hydrangea 'Forever & Ever' appears to have all of the qualities of the Endless Summer Hydrangea that gardeners have fallen in love with. It blooms repeatedly on both old and new wood, ensuring that your hydrangea will be covered in beautiful blooms throughout the season - and it has proven reliably winter hardy to Zone 4 (minus 30 degrees); tested in Michigan. As with almost all other macrophylla hydrangeas, the color of the blooms is affected by the acidity of the soil. From what we have seen and heard, 'Forever & Ever' has many qualities that quite possibly may make it superior to Endless Summer (if that is possible!), including:

Larger blossom clusters.

Larger individual florets with frilled petal edges.

Often both blue and pink blooms appear on the same plant; sometimes even one flower can have both colors.

More compact growth habit by about a foot all the way around.

Waxy, leathery leaves.

Comments (7)