SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
eroctuse2

What's Open Now...

eroctuse2
14 years ago

I'm stuck here feeling sorry for myself after deciding not to attend my region's spring meeting (starts tomorrow night and I was planning to go until this evening), thanks to what appears to be bacterial laryngitis.

My mom and I (both ill) (along with one of her friends) managed to plant 60+ pines at the new place today and we still have 140+/- to finish planting. While we were there I (of course) had to check on my garden. Though I'm tired, sore, miserable, and virtually unable to speak, I wanted to share what's bloomed since my last gallery post and I can type just fine.

'Claire Doodle' (quite a substantial bloom for an MTB)

{{gwi:1007395}}

'Wrangler' (absolutely glows - neon)

{{gwi:1007396}}

'Persian Wood' (I'm crazy about those navy darts on a brown plicata)

{{gwi:1007397}}

'Devil's Playground' (had to have it after seeing , where it won best out of region (Blyth) last spring regional)

{{gwi:1007398}}

'Goose Bumps' (olive and wine this year - was tan and purple last year at the old place)

{{gwi:1007399}}

'Mariposa Skies' (waited 6+(!!) years for this thing to bloom and now there are a half dozen stalks, but they're all short - one even had 3 branches and a spur down into the foliage)

{{gwi:1007400}}

'Koi' ( a bonus from Denise at Snowpeak (several years ago), that I'm still thankful for)

{{gwi:1007401}}

'Dividing Line' (this is two stalks, but even so can anything more be said for this one?)

{{gwi:1007402}}

'Merit' (a good 5 or 6 stalks on what's left after sharing last year)

{{gwi:1007403}}

Comments (6)

Sponsored