SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kerstin_linnea

Help ! My Lacunosa is OD-ying...

Kerstin_Linnea
18 years ago

Anybody, everybody, I just found out that the ( most likely) reason to why my lacunosa is now dropping a lot of yellow leaves is that my hubby, when in charge of watering a while ago mixed 4 drops of supethrive and god knows how much elenor's vf 11 in to a quart of water.

These were, kind of, the intructions I left in APRIL when I went in for surgery, only, the slip read 1, ONE! drop of ST and 4 drops of vf-11 per quart of water.

ARGHHGRRRR!!!!!

I have no idea what to do, should I rinse under lukewarm water for 10 minutes? repot it? please help,

I have been told that it is not possibly to overfeed with these supplements, but something is seriously going haywire and they are in exactly the same location they thrived in before..

meanwhile, I am entertaining myself with the idea of 'slipping and shove a foot in his new guitar..

can I?

(-now, I need to point out that this the 5th collector plant he has schlopped away by not paying attention.. like when he was taking down the carnosa from the wall without unhooking the vines- quite truthfully, I cried my self to sleep for a week, waking up miserable staring at a naked wall who used to have 10ft vines covering it. ~matters little that he offers to buy a new one, as I have to wait another GOD KNOWS how long for it to bloom)

Anything thrown my way will be deeply appreciated as I have promised hubby that there will be no x-mas this year if my babies die, I am absolutly heart broken. Not to mention what a devil of time I had tracking down these mature plants.

sigh...

KLK

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting