SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
windmiller_gw

Need Assistanc - Many Hoyas are dying

windmiller
12 years ago

Hi everyone. I moved my Hoyas indoors about 2.5 months ago, weather here in North Carolina has been warm this year.

About 2 weeks ago I noticed two of the Hoyas getting yellow leaves from what I assumed was the shock of changing the environment but it's been over 2 months since they were moved so I would have thought problem would have been evident sooner?

I noticed today that 6 of the Hoyas are getting yellow leaves and one is dropping green leaves (2 have dropped). The one dropping leaves is in another room.

I havent fertilized since August but didnt think they would need it for the winter dormant period.

Last year they were all in a corner 6 feet away from any windows and they did fine so I'm wondering if it is too much light? The house is dry but they did fine last year so not sure why this year is a problem.

-I'm watering once a week.

-I adjusted the heat vent above them about 8 days ago to make sure warm air isnt blowing on any of them.

Any suggestions or more info I should get?

I've taken a few photos of a few of them and there location. The two windows are facing west.

https://picasaweb.google.com/planbb/HoyaPhotos?authuser=0amp;feat=directlink

I'm really freaked out and dont want to lose them all.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions