SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
seagull73

Instruction courses (school or internet) about Hummingbirds

seagull73
16 years ago

I hope someone can help me out here. My wife and I live in the UK as UK residents. Our grandson Jamie, is shortly to move with his parents to Oklahoma and will be there for around three years. My wife and I live next to natural woodland and we delight in a wide variety of woodland birds visiting our garden. Indeed, we encourage it with bird tables, feeders etc., Jamie, who is 12 years of age, has for a long time loved these birds but he has an absolute passion about Hummingbirds whic we do not have in our country. He's over the moon about his coming to the US because he knows he will see them. However, he has asked us if we would find out if there are any instruction courses about Hummers either in schools, colleges or on the internet because he wants to learn all about them, their feeding patterns, their magratory habits.....everything. We would like to encourage him in this so iof anyone knows of any instruction courses, anywhere, then we would be very pleased to know. Jamie has an aunt in Iowa and he will be visitng her from time to time so he will have lots of opportunites to see them.

Help in this would be much appreciated,

Regards,

David B Johnson Nottinghamshire UK

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County
More Discussions