SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
disneynut1977

I swear, my money goes in 1 pocket and out the other, LOL.

I sold a bunch of stuff on Ebay and pumped some of that money right back in. I decided instead of trying to trade for a Coral Honeysuckle vine, I would just buy a few well rooted cuttings from a seller that had a decent deal going and great feedback. Well, I came across another seller and before I knew it I had bought 7 different honeysuckles.........I did check their feedback and they have awsome feedback from their previous honeysuckle sales along with the other nursery plant's they sell. So I feel a little better knowing this, I just don't know where to put all of them.

I bought 1 of each:

LONICERA 'MAGNIFICA'

LONICERA 'ALABAMA CRIMSON'

LONICERA 'DROPMORE SCARLET'

LONICERA 'BLANCHE SANDMAN'

LONICERA 'HARLEQUIN'

LONICERA 'MANDARIN'

LONICERA 'JOHN CLAYTON'

and wouldn't you know, the 1 Honeysuckle I was after I didn't even end up buying :)

I did just order them, so I do have some time before I get them. I have the front porch my hubby built last year, I was thinking I could put 1 on the corner (it's 4' high than the railing's move out 3' in 1 direction and at least 5' in the other torward the front door). Than I have the 4ft high cedar concave fence we had put in last summer. I did have a bunch of Clematis that I had put on it last fall, but I had decided to move them (they are already moved and taken care of). The fence is 50ft long. I was thinking of putting 1 on either side of my yard in the middle of the garden on my 6' high metal corner stand's. I can't put any in the backyard, that is part shade/dappled shade.

So 3 on the fence if it's not too much (don't want to overdo the fence), 1 on the front porch, 2 for the side yards (1 each side), that leaves 1 more I have to find a place for??????

I can control the size of them right? I just lightly prune them when they start to get too big for the area? at least that's what I' m understanding from reading previous post's on honeysuckle.

Thanks

Melissa

Comments (7)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm
More Discussions