SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
i_like_to_grow

white feathers and tokudama flavocircinalis

i-like-to-grow
13 years ago

I'm kindly new with this whole hosta lovin thing. But for some reason they are taking over my head. I find myself running around after dark with a flashlight and a salt shaker these days. I have a decent sized collection of about 11 varieties of hostas I couldn't name, recently posted for help naming the varieties, but my pictures stunk, it had been raining here for days. Hopefully tomorrow I might get some decent pictures of a few of my favs and ask again.

Anywho on with the subject. I decided to look around at some varieties and make a mail order purchase from an internet sight for some starter plugs of white feathers and tokudama flavocircinalis, at about 4 bucks a piece. I really would like to make a trip to the Bluegrass Hosta Farm, but its like a 2.5 hour drive and my wife thinks it nuts. So I settled for ordering the plugs. But any questions, comments, or supremely critical heartbreaking advice, on either the subject of the two hosta varieties I chose, how I chose to order them, or help with the best most positive way to identify some of the varieties I already have, WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED =)

Comments (6)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals