SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

Updates

moonwolf_gw
9 years ago

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted here. I have lots going on right now (a busier schedule, no major medical issues or anything like that, thank goodness).

Xanadu (that's my garden) is in full bloom, and I just picked my first pickling cukes of the year this week, along with some cherry tomatoes (that are the size of plums!). I've been focusing on the theatre and cooking, and other things (trying to find a job, seeing if someone could start giving me driving lessons, etc., those two being a huge failure). My USB cable for my camera apparently doesn't want to work, so there'll be no pictures from me for a while. Anyways, onto the Hoya news.

I found a big, plain green carnosa (not an EA) for sale at Lowe's last month and it ensnared me in it's vines, begging me to take it home, so I did :-). It's growing like mad, and Nikki's just sitting there like a lump, not growing, but soaking up this sun and humidity that we've been experencing. I haven't fed my plants much this year, but they have been getting rainwater when I water them. So, I think I'll give them a dose of tomato fertilizer (MG) the next time I water them (all the flowering houseplants I have love it).

My other big project is my costume for Halloween this year. LOTS of work going into this one, and my friend and I haven't even started on it yet. She's better at sewing than I am. I hope it's a success like my costume for last year was.

Hope everyone and their plants are doing well!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm