SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
felicianyz5

Free shipping on eBay til 6/28

felicianyz5
15 years ago

I just looked at eBay mail, a thing I rarely do. There is a coupon for free shipping, up to $10 per shipment and you can use it 3 times.

Many times I do not bid on a plant, because the shipping nearly doubles the cost. I just ordered 3 and paid $0 shipping. The catch is that it must be paid by paypal, and the shipment must be to the paypal name and address on file. No problem for me. Do not pay mind to the bit about the "single item" mention, if you buy multiple items from the same seller and it is combined in one bill, it counts as ONE item.

Here is the details (with the coupon code!)

Here's how to redeem this offer:

1. Start shopping on eBay. Be sure the seller accepts PayPal.

2. Pay for your item with PayPal before the expiration date: June 30, 2008 11:59:59 PM PDT.

(Make sure the email address on your eBay account is also on your PayPal account. Find out how.)

3. Enter the redemption code: CJUNE10SHIP

go to eBay

*Important Terms & Conditions

The offer will expire at 11:59:59 PM PDT on June 30, 2008. Discount may be used up to three times and applies each such time to the shipping charges (excluding handling and taxes) of a single item on eBay.com. Recipients of the coupon must be registered eBay members and pay for the item with PayPal. If actual shipping charges are less than maximum discount indicated on the coupon, the unused portion will be forfeited.

The coupon is non-transferable, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, and has no face value. The coupon is subject to U.S. laws and cannot be combined with any other coupon. The coupon may be combined with eBay Gift Certificates and Gift Cards. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs to redeem the coupon is prohibited.

Purchases on www.express.ebay.com and eBay Live Auctions and purchases made through any customized checkout system are excluded.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert