SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
excuria

beulah's daylily garden... josie buckner

excuria
16 years ago

All of the folks talking about daylily seeds got me searching for my favorite seed vendors. I've gotten seeds from Josie in the past - she has fabulous crosses from a great varity of new and old cultivars and couldn't find her web site. Does anyone know if something has happened to her?

Renee

Comments (7)

• shive
    16 years ago

Josie was a great one. I'm sorry to tell you she passed away this year.

Debra

• mizellie
    16 years ago

Debra, I didn't know that about Josie. I haven't been to see her in a couple of years! She was a sweet lady and very nice to do business with...she will be missed!...Ellie

• tepelus
    16 years ago

Oh, that's sucky! I was wondering why her website didn't work anymore, mystery solved. I don't know her, I just used to browse her website.

Karen

• berrytea4me
    16 years ago

Oh, that's sad news.

Her website was one of the first I found to browse a few months ago. She must not have had anyone to take on the business. Too bad, she seemed to be doing well at it too.

• olegv
    16 years ago

Hi everybody,

I have ordered from Josie in 2007 but didn't receive the plants. If somebody have information who may take the Josie Buckner's business/daylily please let me know. My attempt to contact by phone (I am not in the US) was not successful.
    My e.mail is: olegv35@excite.com

Oleg

• berrytea4me
    16 years ago

Oleg,
    Sorry you had this experience.

You probably need to contact the county courthouse where Josie lived and had her business. Someone will have filed probate papers on behalf of her estate there. If she had estate papers drawn up they will have named her estate representative. Otherwise the courts would have appointed one.

Someone at the courthouse would have to look up the court records and they would then be able to tell you who the estate representative (or executor) is.

You should be able to find the county court house phone number with an internet phone book search using the city and state government offices.

• olegv
    16 years ago

Thank you very much for your advice!