SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
running_free

The Spider or UFo you couldn't do without?

running_free
15 years ago

My personal favorite is Red Ribbons simply because have it, it's prolific and pleases me every day they're in bloom. I'm partial to reds anyway, yellow content regardless. I already have a reverse type I want to try picked out, Spindazzle and I'm watching the auctions but I'll need more than 2 fans to be happy...Finally, for sure growing Mico this season (Mom's got my Oake's form ready for Christmas!), I've read mixed reviews but size more than color is hopefully going to be it's strongest appeal for the planned bed (back corner of a square 1/2 acre lot, hoping for 'road appeal')

Just curious about your favorites, the ones that please you most and possibly sources? Granted I'm a sucker for reds, the funky greens like Easy Ned have caught my eye and I'm looking for some good performers. I have more than enough room for a variety of colors and combinations but I'm a tad impatient...

Which ones do it for you and why? I'm primarily looking for tall varieties but prolific producers might very well negate height. Really interested in Thin Man but there have to be some I've missed or overlooked of similar proportion? Attached a repost of my faves, not very true to the vibrant colors but true to form and they dance in the wind on tall scapes. I pull in my driveway and smile no matter how long or hard the day has been!

I know there's a search feature and I use it but hey, it's December in Ohio and I'm itching for July. Any input appreciated!

~Wes

{{gwi:988403}}

{{gwi:10494}} Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Comments (15)