SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Check out the Culver Farms 2010 Intros all you northerners!

newyorkrita
14 years ago

Hi everyone. I saw an announcement on the AHS robin that Bryan Culvers website had been updated with the 2010 intros. So I had to look right away as I have been very impatiently waiting for the official announcement so I could pick my favorites and order some!

I already put my order in!!! I ordered last years intro KENORA WILDFIRE because it looks lovely and I have read so many positive great comments about it. Then also four of the 2010s. Of course I had to get EYEPOD, I was really, really waiting for that one to come out for a long time. This award winning daylily is a poster child for the trpe of daylily that I am looking for in my garden.

I had to go for TAX MAN BILL because of that increadable yellow gold color, HARVEST HOUSE because I love orange and this looks like a great one and GENUINE LADY because it was such a pretty true pink.

I see the seedling pages are also redone with lots of new seedling information. I just glanced at it quickly but will be reading it entirely when I have alittle more time.

Go check them out for Yourself :-))

Here is a link that might be useful: Culver 2010 Intros

Comments (6)