SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

winter reads

Cindy zone 6a
15 years ago

Hey everyone,

I found great deals on amazon books. I was able to purchase Daylilies, The Perfect Perennial by Hill for only 2.19 and the 3 dollars and change for shipping by buying used. The book was written in 91 so focuses on what we would consider older DL. My total cost was under 6 dollars for a good book that looked brand new. I see it is now offered for 2.83 plus the $3 shipping. Prices can change from week to week on the used books. If you go to books on the amazon website and then use daylilies as the search all of the books come up that they currently have available along with new and used prices. The really best deal was The Daylily Guide for Gardeners by Peat and Petit. The pictures are stunning. I was able to buy used total cost of $10.00, a couple of weeks ago, but now I see the lowest is around $15.00, The book, although used, appears brand new, and it is really good. New purchase price is $30.00, so used is the way to go. Also, The New Encyclopedia of Daylilies by Peat and Petit is being released next month. Everyone is taking advance orders. I searched and compared quite a bit and found the cheapest was from Tower Books because shipping was free. Can't wait for this one!!! Oh, I know you could go to the library but I don't want to part with the books after just a few weeks and my library didn't have the books I wanted.

Just wanted to share, I will be spending the winter reading and planning.

Cindy from (snow accumulation one inch in forecast tonight!) Ohio

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!