SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

How to Post Pictures!

Julia WV (6b)
13 years ago

For those new to the site and haven't tried doing this before.

I have only used Photobucket, so if someone uses another photo hosting site, please add to the post.

Upload your photos from your computer hard drive to a photo hosting site like Photobucket. It is a FREE site. They do offer upgrades for $$'s but what they give for free is adequate, at least for me.

Once you have your photos uploaded to the photo hosting site have 2 windows open on your computer. One open to this forum and the second one open to the photo hosting site you've selected.

Prepare your post/message and then COPY the "HTML" code for the picture you wish to post. Important: Be sure to copy the entire HTML code. Paste it into your message where you want your photo to show. The HTML code will show in your post. The photo will not show until you do a preview.

Click on the PREVIEW button to be sure your photo is showing and then click SUBMIT.

I work on a PC versus and MAC so not sure if the process would change using a MAC.

If you want to test your post before actually posting on the forum, go to Test forum. Link is below.

Hope this helps.

Julia

Here is a link that might be useful: Test forum

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting