SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jmerk_gw

Hoya lacunosa

jmerk
15 years ago

Hello,

I'm new on this forum but I have kept plants for several years. I have several orchids that I keep and some cacti.

I am looking at lacunosa because I like the blooms and the leaves. I was wondering what you can tell me about it.

The soil I'll use is 1/2 Potting mix, 1/4 Perlite 1/4 Sphagnum moss. I also know its a cascading plant, but I have never kept hanging plants, so info on that would be helpful.

Another thing is knowing where I should put it. I have some fluorescent lights for my orchids and a table under the lights (where the orchids are) but the light is low and its supported by legs on the the ground.

I have some East and West windows. that get a nice amount of light, but I was thinking of putting it off to the side of the East window.

*Looking into the future* After the plant has grown to a good size will I ever need to prune it? If so, how do I do that?

Thanks in advance, I hope these questions aren't overwhelming. If you have some good links you would rather post than typing other things, that's great with me.

Jeff

Comments (7)

Sponsored