SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bihai

Some plant photos

bihai
17 years ago

I was in the greenhouse today and took a few photos.

I have 3 H. kerrii...the "regular", the variegated and the reverse variegated. This is the variegated, along with 2 mounted dischidias. This is a fairly new plant, it seems very slow growing. I know my regular green one has been VERY SLOW. I can't wait til this one gets some size on.

{{gwi:940441}}

And even though I said I wouldn't yet, I took a photo of my little Imbricata baby. If you look VERY CLOSELY you can see the new shoot coming up from the single leaf. I think its going to be way cool when it grows some

{{gwi:940442}}

My Pachyclada is in bloom, I love this plant! Talk about SLOW GROWING...I've had this for 3 years and I can't tell much difference from one year to the next

{{gwi:940443}}

This is my Hoya macrophylla variegated. I got this as a trade last year from someone I have traded with several times in So. FL. It only had 2 leaves when I got it, so its grown (I think it has 5 now) Its going to be another really neat plant when bigger

{{gwi:940444}}

This is a new Hoya linnearis I recently got as a trade. Its pretty unusual. If I saw it without a tag I would probably not think "hoya" right off the bat

{{gwi:940445}}

This is my old Hoya carnosa var picta with a "Black Pagoda" lipstick plant. They have grown together and twine all around each other now

{{gwi:940446}}

And last but not least, ALL 3 BUDS of the now-identified Hoya macgillvrayii opened!

{{gwi:940447}}

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?