SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

I forgot I even had it!

newyorkrita
12 years ago

Did you ever stumble accross a daylily you forgot you even had? That is what happened to me yesterday as I was weeding out in back of the garage were I have a big bunch of my newer Olallie daylilies planted. I looked at a tag and noticed there was a Judy Davission late bloomer yellow seedling planted in there that I must have bought in my prior to this time kick of getting late bloomers. It did not bloom this year so that is probably why I forgot I even had it. If it had bloomed I would have noticed the bloom and looked to see what it was. Plus it was planted in with the Olallies and I was thinking anything along there was the same.

Today I moved it out to my front yard late bloomers row were I had an empty spot just perfect for it from something moved afew weeks ago. Now I will not forget about it and I am sure it will bloom next year. I moved another Olallie daylily that was getting shadded out by a shrub and I had been wondering were I could move it too into it's old spot. So that worked out really well!

Comments (19)