SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

gotta go to the auction!! help me

Cindy zone 6a
14 years ago

I lurk all the time on the LA, but I am going to take the plunge now. There are several that I would like to try for cause at times they end up as really good deals and sometimes steals!!!! Looking for Fashion Police, Gavin Pettit, Crazy Ivan, JellyMaker, and several, oh, who am I kidding it's MANY others that would be over priced for me any other way. I don't want to wait until the prices come down, and they say Gardeners are Patient People!! LOL So, before I do this I know the main thing is NOT to bid against fellow GW folks. Many of you use the same name, and I see you there!! I hope all of us use the same name, cause I wouldn't want to do that. My other issue is which sellers are recommended. I only know a few, there was a thread awhile ago , just about that but when I did a search, for LA Sellers, nothing helpful came up, and I am tooooo lazy to search back myself. Also, with it getting so late, I am thinking it is best to go for spring shipping now, rather than a fall shipment, seeing how I'm in Ohio. Any help, advice, or bits of wisdom would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Cindy

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone