SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katladie

New Daylily Bed

katladie
14 years ago

I have been given some wonderful new daylilies, they are now in pots growing away, already multiplying and getting big I am so excited.

So I figure they deserve a new bed, a fancy new bed. I am making it L shaped to begin with and will probably go down the other side as well, maybe a little later on, depends on how far my soil goes. The L will have a fence made out of metal headboards and footboards painted white, it will all be very Victorian. I will put a 4x4 inch post at the corner and each end to attach the fence to. Here is a link with some headboards used as a fence. I will not have the wooden bench or the tipsy pots. You may have to copy and paste the link, that's the only way I can get it to work. I already have 3 headboards, gonna need at least 7 more, I want it big, but I can add those as I get them. It will be a great place to sit and watch the butterflies and hummers going after my new daylilies. I will also add other bulbs and small perennials. I love the Profusion Zinnias too, I will probably edge the bed with them. They bloom till frost.

Ok, sorry they won't let me post the link because it is already posted to another forum, really weird!!!!

Sharon

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting