SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greedygh0st

Move along, nothing to see here.

greedygh0st
13 years ago

Okay, I tried to forbid myself to post this, on the grounds that it's as dull as mud and everyone here has seen a thousand pictures of lanceolata bella in bloom. Frankly, it's embarrassing that I'm this thrilled.

But, there was no stopping me. It's the first time this one has bloomed for me, and I'm happy. And, everyone irl just smiles vacantly at me when I tell them... waiting patiently for an opportunity to change the subject.

So, there's only you guys. Don't get mad at me. I did warn you in the thread title!

I've had this one for a year and a half. I received it on August 01, 2009 as a very very very small rooted plant.

I just about knocked the buds right off it before I discovered them b/c they were the last thing I expected. I rather consider this my most abused Hoya b/c it is dry as a bone every time I handle it. I swear, I could turn around 5 minutes later and pick it up and it would be light as a feather again. What do these plants DO with all that water? I have an Alsobia 'Cygnet' that's the same way.

Comments (11)

Sponsored