SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Friday blooms - repeats

Julia WV (6b)
12 years ago

Mostly cloudy here with possibility of more rain for the next couple of days (says the weatherperson from one local station and the other one from another local station says it will be a nice weekend).

COTTAGE CANDY - looking really saturated today from all the rain. Still on my favorite list! The picture is very accurate as to the bloom color and what you see in person.

{{gwi:956622}}

WESTBOURNE VALENTINE'S DAY - still opening.

{{gwi:956624}}

DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU scapes are all pumped up. Hope I get to see some bloom. I planted it this spring so I guess it is blooming off cycle.

{{gwi:956626}}

My wildlife photo for the day are the Finches on the coneflowers picking off the seeds. 2 males and 2 females were having breakfast.

I know not many people like marigolds but I like to see that pop of color when other plants are fading out. These were some I found among the daylilies. I did not plant any this year but these reseeded from last year. After the last couple of days of rain, these really pumped up and spread.

That is it for today. Still on bloom watch for a couple that sent up scapes. Found 3 more prolifs. One on PINK AT THE BALLET and 2 on a scape which I took out and then realized it had prolifs on it BUT, I can't remember which plant I got it from. So it has to be either PINK WHIP TIPS, CAPACITY FOR WONDER, JOSHUA SLOCUM OR SPARTACUS ADORNED. At least I know what area I was taking scapes from. LOL.

Julia

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus