SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dmichael619

slighty off topic//our fuzzy friends

dmichael619
14 years ago

since were already talking about one of my cats on another thread,I thought it would be interesting to see what each others furry,four legged family members look like!!! This is Gizmo,he's not quite 4 years old and he's my MAIN man!!! Mess with him and then we have a problem. I seriously think I would cause someone physical harm if they bothered this cat.

here's another shot of him taken last year. He' weighs in at about 19lbs and is quite the lover!!! he loves to give kisses and will do it as many times as you can say "give me a mooch"

This is his sister Sara ( no blood relation) she's about 6 months older than he is and weighs in at about the same,19 lbs. She is not the most photogenic cat in the world and it is quite difficult to capture a decent picture of her. This one happened quite by accident. I was sitting at the computer when she jumped up into my lap and just stared at me. I happened to have my camera phone on me and snapped this pic!!

In this one she is laying in MY bed on her back,legs gaped wide open,tail swung to the side with a look on her face as if to be saying " by the way if you're on your way to the kitchen,how about bringing me a cold beer on the way back"!!

Comments (31)

Sponsored