SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweetannie4u

Restoring my Old Herb Garden - Pics from July 4th, 2007

Annie
16 years ago

Hello,

I am usually to be found over in the Cottage Garden or Potager, but do visit around in various places, to be sure. This year I decided to restore my old Herb Garden, that I had converted into a Potager two summers ago, back into being the Old Herb Garden once again. I missed it!

Thus far things are coming along quite nicely. So I thought that perhaps I would post a link here to my Herb Garden for others to see what I have been up to this summer thus far.

My garden is a bit under the weather right now...and I do mean that quite literally. We have had 3 weeks of non-stop rain here in Oklahoma. The ground is saturated beyond its capacity and as a result, we have had much flooding. Many of the heat-loving flowers and plants are beginning to suffer from too much standing water, but the herbs have probably suffered most of all, despite my every effort to alleviate the problem.

I grow herbs in nearly every area of my land (two acres), but have this one special "patch" dedicated to herbs.

I hope to add a little stone seat soon to rest upon from time to time while out there toiling away, doing what I love best.

Hope you find something to enjoy.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

~ Annie

sweetannie4u

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Cottage Herb Garden on the Hill

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths