SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juliany_gw

Monday blooms on a rainy day

Julia WV (6b)
12 years ago

I did get some pics this morning since the rain stopped for now but more is coming.

UP MILL CREEK - still blooming and as you can more buds to go. Large blooms. Wonderful garden plant. Sorry the pic is slightly out of focus.

{{gwi:919485}}

LIGHT OF THE WORLD - rain didn't seem to bother it. More buds to open.

{{gwi:919486}}

CAPACITY FOR WONDER - A surprise scape came up. Not as tall as the others that bloomed but heck, I won't complain.

{{gwi:919488}}

LESLIE RENEE - seems like it hasn't stopped blooming. Registered as an early but seems to bloom later here. I don't get the wide ruffling like the hybridizer photo but still a nice bloom.

{{gwi:919489}}

INDY SNOWFALL - has a touch of cream to it today.

{{gwi:919492}}

CANTER - still going. If your looking for a tall, ruffled yellow, this one fits the bill. I would put it with my favorite yellows along with CONCRETE BLONDE.

{{gwi:919493}}

ORCHID CORSAGE - looks to be winding down but the color this morning was very vibrant. Must be all the rain we are getting.

{{gwi:919495}}

MEMORABLE KISS - is now in question. It has been blooming for the past 2 weeks and the bloom does not look anything like the hybridizers photo. I sent pics to the hybridizer for her input. No responses yet but I highly doubt this is MK which I ordered from her. Blooms late, tall scapes.

{{gwi:919496}}

and finally seedling and canna

LAURA NYRO X VICTORIAN LACE - more pink today and a bit of a twist to the petal.

{{gwi:919497}}

KING CITY GOLD canna- always grows tall for me unlike the others this year.

{{gwi:919498}}

Julia

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths