SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21887604

Forum Members in my Dreams?

User
17 years ago

What does this mean...does anyone have a dream book?

The Dream...Janice invited me to her home to see her seedlings. I was surprise she lived only an hour from my house because I thought she lived in another part of the country. She took me into the garage and it was wall to wall seedling. She was growing seedlings on this brown fabric that looked like those seedling starter discs sold at Home Depot. In the fabric was a 1" round cutout every 3 inches with a hosta seedling hanging out of it. The roots just hung in the back like a hydroponic (is that the correct word?) plant. The seedlings and fabric were stretched across the whole floor, all walls and the ceiling. A giant light was suspended on wires in the center of the room. When I questioned the unusual fabric, Janice said Ken recommended it because it worked like the paper towels used to start seeds that was mentioned on the forum! I was granted permission to walk across the seedlings on the floor to inspect this amazing sight more closely.

She then took me out back to see the results of last yearâÂÂs seedlings (mind you when I arrived nothing was growing in the yard). We walked out back and I saw a lot of Whiskey Barrels. On a hill I saw rows of single division streaked hosta - "Last yearâÂÂs seedlings." Janice said. These one-year hosta were popping out of the same magic seedling fabric that was in the garage. Mind you, nothing else was growing in the yard. She told me Ken said it was time to remove the fabric. One multi division, fast grower, had skunk cabbage (this may be a NE plant??)growing with it. In the dream, we tried to cut it out and each time we removed a huge chunk of skunk cabbage, there was more to be removed. After four attempts to remove the skunk cabbage, I woke up laughing.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz